14 Day All inclusive Fitness and Cultural Excursion in Ghana, West Africa:
- Flight from NYC or Washington DC, food, ground transportation, all activities and accommodation
- Different daily different workouts every morning (dance, yoga, pilates, kick boxing, cardio sculpt, etc)
- Touring of Accra, Cape Coast, Kumasi and neighboring cities
- Visiting history at the slave castles and other historical sites
- National Park Visit
- Local Arts and Music Festival
- Traditional and Modern African Dance style classes
- Making your own Batik Fabric
- Cooking class to learn how to make local dishes
- African Drum and Dance on the beach
- Bonfires and storytelling on the beach experiencing and exploring Ghana’s amazing landscapes, rain forest, beaches and gardens
- Community service in a local village or school
- Dancing, drinking and eating at some of Ghana’s premier lounges and restaurants
Date: March 29 to April 11, 2018
Accommodations: We will be staying at the lovely Coconut Grove Resort. In Accra, we’ll be staying at the Coconut Grove Regency and in Elmina/Cape Coast we’ll be staying at the Coconut Grove Beach Resort in Elmina/Cape Coast. You do have the option of single or double room. If you would like your own room, this requires an additional $100. Otherwise you will be paired with a roommate (you’re welcome to choose your roommate as well)*.
Trip Price: The total trip price is $6800.
Terms: A non-refundable deposit of $1400 is required to reserve your spot. The balance will be divided into equal monthly payments spread over the months between the initial purchase and 30 days before departure. An email will be sent each month to make the equal payments.
Anyone who wishes to pay in full and receive a 3% discount or if you are purchasing within 90 days of departure, please use our Contact Page to request a Pay In Full Invoice that will be emailed to you.
*Hotel list is subject to change. However travelers will be notified well in advance.